CAREER 101: Career Tips They Didn’t Teach You in College. We would like to invite those who are still finding a place for themselves in the workplace, whether you are fresh graduates or between jobs.
CAREER 101 will have speakers who will teach you to not only get the job, but what to expect once you’ve landed the job. Then, they will be telling you about planning for the future and how to smarten up once you start making money for yourself.
ENTRANCE IS FREE & MEALS WILL BE PROVIDED. Friday, February 17, 4-8pm, McDonald’s Ayala
- How to Get the Job . What HR managers want to see in an application letter and resume . The art of the Job Interview
- Preparing Yourself for Your Job . Organizing yourself at work . Learning how to be part of a team . Stress Management
- Smart Spending for Young People . What are credit cards and debit cards? How do they work? . What are the pros and cons of having one?
- Smart Saving for Young People . Why should I save? . What should I be saving for? . Where should I be saving? So, what are you waiting for?
To register, do either of the steps below on or before FEB 10, 2012 to ensure you a seat.
1. Text to 0922-8232782 your NAME, SCHOOL/COMPANY, EMAIL AD, CONTACT NUMBER OR
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write on the subject line – CAREER 101 Registration and place your NAME, SCHOOL/COMPANY, EMAIL AD, CONTACT NUMBER in the body. OR
3. You may register thru this link.